Recommended Full-Time Schedule
The following Recommended Full-Time Schedule is not a substitute for academic advising. You must meet with an academic advisor each semester to be cleared for registration. Consult with your advisor about scheduling and degree requirements. Also, see the current undergraduate catalog (catalog.ws.edu) for a complete list of requirements and electives. Requirements are continually under revision, and there is no guarantee they will not be changed or revoked. Contact the academic division or department for current information.
Factors that affect your progression included required Learning Support courses, completion of computer competency and your choices regarding campus location, course delivery method, and the days and times selected to take classes.
1General Education electives in each category must be chosen from approved courses listed in the General Education Program . Students should consult a faculty advisor to determine appropriate course selections that are transferable to specific institutions.
2See senior institution for history requirements.
- Learning Support co-requisite courses must be taken every semester until completed.
- Students are required to meet any pre-requisite or co-requisite requirements for the courses listed below. See the course descriptions in the catalog for these requirements at: http://catalog.ws.edu
- Health Information Technology does not require College Mathematics or Speech*
- Health Information Technology does require INFS 1010*
- Physical Therapist Assistant does require Lifespan Psychology***
- Health Information Technology and Physical Therapist Assistant does not require Microbiology****
This 30-credit hour meta-major includes many of the general education courses that are common to the Associate degrees in health programs.